Wednesday, October 22, 2008

FINALLY...................

Was able to get rid of the Vibe. We traded in the non-fixable, should've been totaled out piece of crap that my insurance company left me with after the accident I had one year ago. We bought a 2009 Ford Fusion and it talks to me! Its the greatest car. Its silver with a moon roof. SWEET. Vance handles our finances and he was able to make it work. Thanks BABE. You're the best.

Ok I wasn't going to start a blog like everyone else.........but for some reason Vance's blog would not let me post to his without having one......So here I am in the loop. Not that anyone really cares about my random thoughts or what garbage I choose to type but maybe this is a way for me to express my random garbage and release some tension. Have a happy day everyone!

1 comment:

Vance said...

i care....and so do more people than you realize.

besides.......it really is great therapy.

and im sooooooo jealous that you have the new car that talks to you. mine doesnt even have a radio still...lol.